Equifax Commercial Information Solutions
Whether you find yourself lending to a business, buying from it or selling to it, better intelligence can make a big difference in the growth and success of your company. Through Equifax’s exclusive partnership with the Small Business Financial Exchange (www.sbfe.org), we are able to provide our customers best-in-class commercial credit data, business linkage, and firmographics on over 24 million businesses throughout the United States.
When it comes to commercial credit requests, one of our primary goals is to help protect your company from financial losses. With accurate, relevant information from Equifax, we provide you the ability and confidence to help answer four important questions when making a commercial credit decision:
- 1. Is the business likely to survive?
- 2. How much credit can we safely extend?
- 3. Will we be paid?
- 4. When will we be paid?
We are able to help you answer these questions immediately and allow you to extend the most appropriate credit offer, by providing:
- The most extensive credit-focused repository of business records - More than 24 million U.S. businesses and 2.3 million Canadian businesses.
- Banking and leasing payment information - through an exclusive relationship with the Small Business Financial Exchange (www.sbfe.org).
- Coverage of businesses of all sizes - with exceptionally thorough data on small businesses not available through any other commercial credit organization.
- Credit folders sourced from trusted, proprietary accounts receivable data reported by credit grantors - our folders are not created from business subject-reported data, providing the extra benefit of additional fraud deterrent.
- Easy-to-read, easy-to-understand formats for our credit information, enabling you to make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Formal quality-focused coalitions with our data contributors, such as the SBFE Data Quality sub-group, where quality standards are created and emphasized among the peer groups who use the credit information we deliver.
- Protection of your data from marketing use by other companies.
For more information or if you would like to discuss how Equifax's Commercial Solutions may benefit your company, please contact us using the contact button above, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 888-758-6341.